Thursday 22 January 2015

From the Herd Cards

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of cards made using the "From the Herd" stamp set. This set is definitely my favourite in the new catalogue.

I stamped the image on various colours of cardstock and fussy cut around each character. I used my markers to add the darker colour to the noses and hooves etc. I also stamped the image on my card base, then layered each animal one at a time working from the back to the front, the chook was the last character added. I used the SU white gel pen for the eyes. For the Christmas version I added some holly leaves and berries (not SU) and used the santa hat from the "Get your Santa on" stamp set for the pig.

These cards were a lot of fun to make and by fussy cutting the characters, it really makes the cards stand out.



I also found this image on the web, I wonder if who ever designed this stamp set was inspired by this photo.....or is it just a coincidence?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful. Your fussy cutting skills are CRAZY Mad! I may have to try this some day for a SPECIAL card.

Unknown said...

Love this stamp set and these are adorable cards. Thank you for the inspiration